In the book today we were asked 3 questions about these verses
1) What names does God call Himself in these passages
a) The Lord
b) The Holy One
c) The Maker.
2) Have you ever said to God "what are you doing , You have no Hands?"
UMMMM No, Never the hands part :-)
Sure I think everyone at one point or another wanted to know the what are you doing thing.
But since learning and excepting He Knows what He is doing and will do it better then I ever could that question doesn't pop into my head hardly at all. It has been replaces with the thought of "Here it is Lord do your will. I look forward to seeing what wonderful things you will do.
3) What should clay be like?
Clay should be workable able to bend and shape into whatever the maker wishes.
While answering these this song kept running though my head
Have thine own way Lord
Have thine own way
You are the Potter
I am the clay
Mold me and make me
After they will
While I am waiting
Yielded and still.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment